My Best Friend Ever My Best Friend Ever

If I wanted music I'd go to u-toob.

-5K Cheseeyburgsurgerbergurcunts.

AbbazabaClock responds:

So get off MY FLASH >:O

bobby shouldn't do it bobby shouldn't do it

Stop,,,,make it STOP!!!!!!!

-10,000 Cheeseburger deduction.

My first  flash-video My first flash-video

Good animation but damn stick fighting movies. : /

No Cheeseburgers 4 u doc.

Dailytoon #247 Dailytoon #247

That was the most annoying song (if that's what you call it) I've heard. Don't ever use voices like that again. Thanks. No cheeseburger for your gullet.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

I don't believe you truly understood the deep existentialist meaning of this flash. Don't you see it? The dancer is stuck dancing for the rest of eternity, but why? For what purpose? Yet he keeps on dancing. He dances happily. Such an act can be applied to our lives. We work everyday, we continue to wake each morning and go through the same routine. Is this no different than our hopeless dancer? And his song, how can that song be interpreted? Perhaps it is a cry for help. Or maybe he's happy with his fate of eternal dance. Who knows? This dancer will continue to dance for all eternity, without once thinking of stopping. Can't you possibly see the deep meaning behind it all? No. You're too much of an ignorant peon to truly see the deep surreal meaning behind this piece of art.

It truly is a shame that I can't get a real, mature audience on this site.

Movie Pitch Movie Pitch

Aghhh...

I didn't really understand this movie...it wasn't bad besides the misunderstanding though. Keep it up. Next time make the characters have pupils instead of empty white voids. It looks a little gothic. You get a bite of a cheeseburger.

Mutant-Enemy responds:

Thanks man... Don't really see whats not to get.. but thanks.

Fan made Gorillaz video Fan made Gorillaz video

Very nice!

This video definitely represents the Gorillaz style. You did an excellent job on this movie. Keep up the great work man!

The Truth about Aliens The Truth about Aliens

I'm going to have to agree with bkdude.

I can't really say this is a good movie mainly because of the fact that you represented all alien existence as "beaners". I don't think all aliens are taco eating job stealers. *(Please note: Not all mexicans do these actions)* NO CHEESEBURGER!

Tal-man responds:

are you yourself a "beaner". cause if you are i got some lawnwork that needs to be done.

Pokemon: F.U.V Pokemon: F.U.V

Man...

That was pretty cool man! I liked the way the actual music was used because even though pokemon is totally gay as you expressed it to be, the music it fucka' kooshy! (Cool) Plz feel free to review me and my bro's movies. (My bro is mr_a)

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Thank you for the kind words. Lol.

A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap

Pretty cool!

I like this flash because of all the sweet ass midi bliss! I can't express how much I love old nostalgic music! Keep it up man,...the humor wasn't half bad either. I actually chuckled a bit! You definitely get rewarded with a cheeseburger!

Gunstar-X responds:

None of the songs were Midis. They were all downloaded and/or ripped from the games themselves.

Fart N The Elevator Fart N The Elevator

I don't like this!

You are a corny ass mother fuck! I don't like your pathetic 5th grade humor...ass! Don't ever make anything this damn lame ever again! EVER! No damn cheeseburger for you!